Hi,

Just wanted to share some helpful information. We had a web server having some performance issues. I had spent a few hours looking over everything and could never find anything that could be causing the problem. I then posted a message on the list and got an off-list reply from Michael Dinn. Once he had access to the server, he had the problem fixed in about 10 minutes. The server is running 10x better and he seems to know what he is doing.

So, if you need any sysadmin help (Cisco, linux, email, Canopy, backup, nagios, etc.) you can contact him here:

d...@moose.to or ispbuil...@gmail.com

He does work on a "per project" basis and accepts Paypal, so you won't get surprised when the bill comes. :)

Travis
Microserv