From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of jp
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 11:17 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Insurance

Without good insurance, there are a lot of things you can't do and
places you can't go. We're with Chubb right now and looking into
Hartford. We have liability, E&O, and an umbrella.

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 11:12:21AM -0500, Mac Dearman wrote:

>   My opinion of insurance is not good! (Insurance is a racket and of
Satan
> -hehehehe)
>
> When you buy insurance, buy what you can afford and all you can
afford. It
> has been our experience that we really haven't needed any insurance
and it
> has been a big waste of money, but I do know that for the other types
of
> insurance we have in place - - it's never enough when you do need to
file a
> claim. Don't read me wrong here - I am not saying that you don't need
> insurance or that I don't have insurance - - I am simply saying that
(with
> hard work - not by luck) you will not ever need to file a claim and it
will
> appear to you as it does me (a waste) until some unfortunate time when
> someone throws the monkey into the bicycle spokes and the ride ends
abruptly
> :-)
>
>  We have a $2M general liability policy w/o omissions
>
> Mac

On
> > Behalf Of Mike Hammett
> > Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 9:31 AM
> > To: WISPA List
> > Subject: [WISPA] Insurance
> >
> > What do you guys have for insurance policies?  I am working with my
> > Hartford agent and I want to make sure I get what I need, but don't
buy
> > unnecessary policies.
> >

> > ----------
> > Mike Hammett
> > Intelligent Computing Solutions
> > http://www.ics-il.com

> > ---------
> > WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> > http://signup.wispa.org/

> > 9/9/2008 10:47 AM

--------

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/

--------

9/9/2008 10:47 AM