From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Patrick Nix Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:06 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Suggestions on preventing network flooding

Are there firewall rules that can be instated at the core router (we are
using Powercode w/ imagestream rebel router) that will detect and block
malicious traffic so that it does not bring the network down? What does
everyone generally do to prevent this sort of problem.

Patrick Nix, Jr.,
csweb.net
(918) 235-0414
http://www.csweb.net
E-Mail: pni...@csweb.net

ATTENTION: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential in
nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and
notify the sender immediately. Thank you.