Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:15:11 -0500
From: "ad...@svic.net" <ad...@svic.net>
Subject: [WISPA] DVR camera system
To: wireless@wispa.org

 Figured I would ask if anyone has any experience
with different camera systems. Have a customer
looking to put multiple systems in and need a
solution. Anyone know of some good systems that do
not use a lot of bandwidth overhead? The systems need
to have up to 8 camera hook up to DVR and be able to
be internet accessible.

Mike Johns
SVIC Internet & Computers
114 N Main st. Chiefland, Fl 32626