I did not realize there was as FCC emission designator and grant of
approval assigned to that radio. I would love to read the FCC approval
on that radio. Do you happen to have a link to that? I previously sent
out a step by step guide for everyone to use for registering their AP
and client locations using the Redline system as an example. It was a
doc we worked on at MVN for about a month and sent it to the FCC for
their approval. It was given out for free to our paid up WISPA members
to save them the month work we spent in making sure we did our filings
by the book. I would not expect that you have anything like that but
would you care to share what the specific details (emission
designator, FCC grant #, etc.) are that you have used for your
location filings using the XR3?
Thank you,
John Scrivner