We have hot spot roaming agreements with some of our local
competitors. It's not the full monty you're describing, but it does
mean that a subscriber on competitor A can log onto my network without
paying any additional fees and vice versa.

Right now we don't do any settlement because it's not worth it-just
saying we can do it helps each of us enough to make it worthwhile.

Chuck

Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.
200 Pleasant Grove Road