From: "Jack Unger" <jun...@ask-wi.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3.65 ptp

As I see it, there are two sources of information on FCC matters.

1. Those people (onlist) who have the most experience with an issue (be it
3.65 or any other issue). Experience still adds up to knowledge. Anything
less is just guessing. Put your faith in those that you trust who have
experience with an issue, whatever the issue is.

2. Your FCC attorney. FCC matters are, at base, a matter of law.

jack

rea...@muddyfrogwater.us wrote:
I dunno who to ask, I think even if you ask the FCC you might get a
slightly
muddled answer.  I just used exactly what was certified including the
enclosure used, and followed the rest of the requirements as best I could.

<insert witty tagline here>