On my schedule I was to install wireless on a couple of water towers
at a nearby city in order to expand my network ans service the area. I
just heard from the Mayor of that city that they are considering free
muni-wireless. Personally, I think a salesman got in the door. Now, I
have plenty of other towns nearby that want me but I hate to see
another town go down that road. So, I told the Mayor I would come up
with resources and reasons to consider before moving forward. Looking
for websites, storys, comments, suggestions. Anyone?
Thanks!
-RickG