It's probably a nice general overview... but some things are missing/wrong:

There is conditional licensing in the 23GHz band... but it is a narrow part
of the band.  If you can't get the conditional approval... approval can take
up to a year... not just 6 months.  On the plus side you can use as small as
a 1ft dish in 23GHz.

18GHz requires at a minimum of a 2ft dish.  There are also exclusion zones
around Denver, CO and Washington DC for the use of this band.

11GHz technically requires the use of a 3ft dish, although secondary use of
the band can be had with as small as a 2ft dish... which usually isn't a
problem.

6GHz requires at a minimum a 6ft dish.

38/39GHz still has a lot of used Stratex/Ceragon equipment on the market...
but the cost of those licenses can vary wildly.  While I have deployed many
links in this spectrum since it used to be dirt cheap around Denver... I
would probably avoid it now.

In the long run... you will probably be best off having someone engineer the
links for you... which any vendor (including myself) should be able to do
for you.

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com