From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Scott Carullo
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 5:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] High Throughput Licensed vs. Unlicensed

This has been an outstanding thread I have enjoyed reading - and learned a
bit in the process...  thanks.

I'll just add that while we are trying to keep the numbers trained to a
common wisp - either you guys have a lucky horse shoe or achieving a
$5000/mo revenue on one ap is a bit outside the avg...  At least for
discussion sake.  But - even at 1/5th of that your argument still holds
true for the most part.  Its just that you add in 900mhz (not as common)
and all the lower power 5Ghz spectrum available now, 2.4Ghz etc and also
mention you can run MT stuff on 10Mhz channels and you just effectively
doubled your options based on what type of clients you are servicing etc...
 Then theres radios that have GPS sync for spectrum reuse etc and the
conversation starts to get a lot more complex :)

But, in any case this has been an eye-opening discussion...

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102