Hi,

Just take your company logo down to your local sign shop and tell them
you want to put vinyl lettering on your vehicles. They can take digital
pictures of the vehicle, then place the logo and whatever writing
(website, phone, etc) on the vehicle and you can look at it, make
changes, and then they just print them out and stick them on.

We have all of our company vehicles marked... and we actually generate
sales from it. We pay about $300 per vehicle (including installation). I
know the complete vehicle wraps are about $3,000 installed... that seems
like a waste of money to me...

Travis
Microserv