From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Blake Bowers
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:05 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Promotion

I got towers.  Lots of them.  Many don't have any kind
of wireless service anywhere close, some don't have any
kind of high speed service of any kind.

I would like to put up on some of them, for a fairly short
period of time, something like a hotspot, say a cheap router
that people can connect to, they see a splash page that says

"If you are intersted in HIGH SPEED WIRELESS service, please
call 800-467-2346"

Then we could log the calls, take their information, and if enough
calls were recieved we could start talking to WISPS in adjoining
areas to see if someone might be interested in providing service
there.

A market study if you will.

Who makes a cheap box that I could hook to an OMNI with
such a thing?
Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!