From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:48 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] How much to charge for a truck roll

I think sometimes the provider shoots themselves in the foot, because they
don't charge, when a customer would be perfectly willing to pay.
For example, The second time a dogs eats a wire, as Kurt explained, I don't
think most home owners would mind paying.
In most cases we do repair/maintenance at NO Charge, for things that are our

responsibilty, that we warrant to cover.
And we'll give customers a break now and then, if they are an easy or long
term customer of ours.
But there is nothing wrong with charging, when its appropriate. Nothing less

than $90, our 1 hour min..

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband