Eje Gustafsson wrote:
> Well as it stands to day it will not be able to because one of the
> requirements is continuously looking and detecting radar signatures. In
> their current implementation they only look for a short period after the
> interface been enabled but before it start transmitting.

Mikrotik already does some crazy things with multiple radios. Wonder if
you could, say, put a second identical radio card in a system, hooked up
to a second antenna, that does nothing but listen for radar...

I know, it's probably impractical, but I bet it's not impossible. Is the
DFS check done in their software, or is it done in hardware (built into
the Atheros chip, say)?

David Smith
MVN.net