I don't think this hurts anyone. Nobody hardly knows about this and
there is lots of lawsuites.
One of my customers has been sued twice now because she owns an elder
care facility that caters to alzhiemers and dimensia folks who's family
can no longer care for them.
Both suites are My Mother died in your facility because you didn't care
for her with attendent on a 24/7 basis.

Reality, the family can't care for them either and there is no one on
one 24 hour  day a week facility.

And they were at deaths door which is why they are there, but just the
same a lawyer has the people suing for the loss of a loved one, because
maybe if they posted a nurse 24/7 at your moms side she would not have
died as quick. Stupid frivilous lawsuites.

Getting back to Clearwire. I have met several people who have it and
like it. It's on par with cheap dsl and works well for some.
So, they are making hay. I don't think they are a scam, just a very
sophisticated game plan, they got sprint on their side. maybe soon it
will sprint wire or clear sprint.

Who knows, but I would hate for people to have false sense of security.
I think they will be around a long time.