I would agree with Michael that he's hearing the other AP radios to hot.
I saw beamwidths and positioning on radius posted.
Not sure if I missed it in earlier post, or not stated yet, but please
clarify....

1. What brand/model APs and Antennas
2. What type structure mounted to
3. How much verticle and horizontal seperation between antennas.

Also confirm radios are at legal tx powers, with EIRPs no higher than 36db.

Remember a 120deg sector only means that their is a 3db difference of signal
at 120 degrees. Using 3- 120deg antenna will require additional seperation
than just reliant on the antenna beamwidth.
This seperation can be verticle, horizontal, polarity, or physical
barriers/shields.
Note: with proper channel coordination, it is possible to get four 90 degree
sector antennas on a tower, even though only 3 non-overlapping channels.
(not considering polarity).
However, I recommend not being locked into a specific channel plan,
therefore prefer to gain as much isolation other than channel choice.
If there is not adequate spacial or physical isolation, its necessary to use
a lower beamwidth antenna. For example, if three 90 degree antennas were
used there would be less overlap between the three antennas. You'd still
cover 360degree, the signal would just be lower at the edges between
sectors.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband