From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of D. Ryan Spott
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 2:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Congressman Wants to Ban Download Caps

My electric bill is the same every month regardless of how much I use.
My wife used to work for the electric company and discovered that you
can do bill averaging for the year, based on last years bill. That means
that high usage for AC or whatever in whatever month does not kill you
that month. Makes it easier to budget.

Each bill shows what you are paying and what the actual charge is.
So it might look something like this:
Jan Actual: $75 payment: $100.
Feb Actual: $75 payment: $100.
Mar Actual: $75 payment: $100.
Apr Actual: $75 payment: $100.
May Actual: $75 payment: $100.
Jun Actual: $75 payment: $100.
Jul Actual: $75 payment: $100.
Aug Actual: $400 payment: $100. _> AC unit comes on full blast.

They re-analyze your usage for the next years monthly payments at the
end of the year.

Works pretty well.. Now if only bandwidth usage did that sort of
thing!... wait! K12 does that!

ryan