When talking about 365 we have to understand that there are two product
groups: 802.11 based, WiMAX and somewhere in between :)  the 802.11 based
can be used just as your basic 5 GHz (UBNT) without the interference.  The
WiMAX group of products actually use different modulation and do achieve
excellent NoLOS performance with indoor devices, which is key for massive
deployments in urban areas.  And the "in between"  are products the are
based on 802.11 technology that have been taken a significant step further
beyond.  In the latter group we have seen some products that simply don't
work, so when talking about 365 we mostly think of the first two groups.
The main point really, is what do you want to do with it. IMHO it is a waste
of resources to use WiMAX in rural, low noise areas, but for urban it's a
god sent, and UBNT style equipement is a cheap medication for interference
headaches under any circumstances.  And as much as I would like it to be
otherwise, MT/UBNT can't match WiMAX ... yet :)

Kristi Fundu
IT-NTS dooel
www.it-nts.mk