From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 12:38 AM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: Brent Thrift
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Latest Tranzeo Firmware = Broken NAT ???

Kurt, do yourself a favor and just drop the Tranzeo ap's.  The 6000 and 6600

units that I use absolutely suck.  The 4.0.2 firmware helped quite a bit
with the lock up issues, but now the speeds suck.

I've gotten rid of almost all of them in favor of MT APs.  Life is soooooo
good now!

It wouldn't be so bad if the factory didn't try to dodge these problems.  If

they can't duplicate the issue send someone out to those of us that can!
This run around crap is costing far more money than anyone seems to believe.

There's no way I'm gonna even try a Tranzeo 3650 product or anything else
that requires that I rely on them.

Good luck.
marlon