I'm working with ADT on some wireless projects, and in addition to TWIC,
they told me I need to get this CVI thing for some of the port projects
we're doing

http://www.dhs.gov/xprevprot/programs/gc_1185556876884.shtm

I'm curious if anyone else here has had to do this for any wireless
opportunity.

(It's an easy thing to qualify for.  Just read through the training
[about 30 page clicks], answer like 7 questions, put in your contact
info, and you get an email with your CVI number.)

On a side note, what other certs / clearances / passes are relevant in
the federal space?  I'm relatively new to working with the government,
and am surprised at these various obstacles, which others seem to take
for granted. :b