From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Baird
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:53 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Radio Seperation

Kurt,

We are testing some of this at a different tower, where one of the AP's
has flaked out, and we can climb it.

We didn't test all the radios/pigtails/coax or lightning arrestor before
deploying, good idea though, will do so in the future, what kind of
meter do we need to test these?

Is that SWR or VSWR, I have a SWR meter, wasn't sure that would do for
this stuff.

I know the spectrum analyzer at the base isn't the same, but it was all
I could do on this tower, since I can't climb it with my own people.

We got the 2-foot N-N LMR-400 jumpers from L-com, the seem well made,
and a nice fit.

Regards
Michael Baird

----