I agree with Jack 100% and they can do it within bounds set forth in the
US Constitution and

        Amendment IV

violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place
to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. Its a bad day
when the public believes gov agency's are above the law.