We do/provide very accurate coverage mapping using a "proprietary blend"
of software. Hit me offlist for pricing.

jack

Lists wrote:
> >From the early NTIA meetings, we can bet that the NTIA is going to have in
> their grant applications that we map our coverage area.  Makes total sense
> that they pass these costs on to us for their purposes.
>

> I have been talking to Daniel from 3-db.net about this issue.  I am not a
> *really* skilled person in Radio Mobile, I have problems laying in the
> antenna portion.  Daniels' company has the EDX program.  I have seen the
> results and it looks good.
>

> I am curious what everyone else is using and why?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Victoria Proffer
>
> CEO
>
> StLouisBroadband.com <http://stlbroadband.com/>
>
> ShowMeBroadband.com <http://missouriruralwireless.com/>
>
> 314.974.5600
>
> SBA Certified WOSB

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Author - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
www.ask-wi.com  818-227-4220  jun...@ask-wi.com
Twitter - "wireless_jack"