On Jun 29, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Jeff Broadwick wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Are you looking for specific specs like latency and jitter?

I was hoping for something better. I can get latency and jitter
information at layer3 from our Ciscos as well as latency and jitter of
RTP itself from our soft switches. However, it is hard to correlate
that into something high level and useful. Clearly thresholding
latency and jitter is useful, but assuming neither are too high how
does one know about the quality of a call. A MOS score would be more
ideal.

-Matt