The 333 boards are crap. We installed about 15 of them before we realized all the problems (overheating, flaky ethernet, etc.).

We have over 1,000 of the RB411's installed and they work great.

Travis
Microserv

Blair Davis wrote:
anybody got any real world experience of the performance difference between the RB 333 vs the RB 433?

The 333 has a 333MHz PowerPC and the 433 has a Atheros AR7130 300MHz...But which is faster in the real world?

How about the RB 532A with the MIPS 32 4kc at 266MHz?

Hard to compare different CPU's by clock speed.

Blair