3x gross annual was a very nice number... but not realistic any longer.

1.5x is the last number I heard for an actual sale that went through.

Travis

Josh Luthman wrote:
One way I have heard it done:

Take the annual gross revenue, times it by 3 (three years gross revenue) and
that's the buy out cost starting point.  Seen this more so with telecom
(voice) then data services, but it's a place to start.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Patrick D. Nix, Jr <