I just received an announcement from UBNT so it sounds like the new
Bullets are here and better than ever.

I'm helping a friend improve a tiny local WISP here in the sleepy
Amazonian frontier town of Puerto Ayacucho Venezuela. He's not a tech
at all and was really in need of some guidance. I'm a retired radio
officer and ham but I have to credit you guys on this forum for
teaching me the most important things I've passed along. Just using
2.4GHz APs running WDS worked great till sources of interference moved
in. Then he added amps to his APs but that only made matters worse.
The fellow here added a 5.8GHz backhaul using NS5's and it's working
great. We're dying to get our hands on the new Bullet5HP. 5.8GHz here
is still virgin territory.... for now.

Greg