I didn't get a lot of bites on this so I'll as another question...  Those
of you using MT or similar, what antennas are you selecting for your tower
APs for approximate 40-90 deg coverage per radio.  I'd like to stay within
those beam widths - less than 40 is not practical usually and more then 90
is too noisy for here.  Thanks

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102