I may be able to find that software for you. It was version dependent,
the management tool offered to update the client to the latest version
that it had embedded. I never tried to say no.

My experience with SmartBridges was the Atmel chip would degrade very
quickly and xmit power would drop off to intermittent connectivity.
90% failure rate here. I don't think it was a software problem.
That was my indication to quit using cheap hardware. If the customer can
not afford the setup to cover the equipment cost... just say No.