Has the link changed completely?  Or does it come and go with time of
day?  Are both ends of the link at the same height?  If so, the
reflection point will be roughly half the path.  If not, the
reflection point will be closer to the lower antenna.  Has anything
changed in the terrain at the reflection point?  Are these paths
urban or rural?  Could there be some new growth at the reflection point?

If the phenomenon has not passed, it may not be tropospheric
ducting.  Although ducting can persist for a day or so, if it's still
degraded, probably not.

If the path is over an urban are it may be Rayleigh fading, or Rician
fading if the path is over trees and such.

Did someone else show up and start shooting across your path,
especially at mid path?

There is a wealth of knowledge on this list, but we still need some more info.

Did all of the 3? paths degrade similarly?

Mike