Just an observation.

Lots of companies are asking for letters of support from
public safety agencies.  As Chief of my Fire Department, I have
gotten a number of requests in the past week.

The really interesting ones are the ones that

A.  Show no benefit to public safety other than they say
broadband will be more available and cheaper.

b.  Come from companies that are my normal vendors in
my business, that are branching out.  Now, instead of selling
me product so I can make money, they are going to put up
their own, so they can compete with me in the leasing world,
while they also provide broadband.

Hmmmmmmm
Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!