I honestly don't, it's been so long since we got started with them, and
we did a 5-year support/update contract last go-around.

It's not as cheap as many other solutions out there, but it just plain
works and is VERY scalable.  One other feature I didn't mention is that
we are able to have it "watch" radius request the go by it.  We can put
in a custom radius reply string that specifies whether a given IP should
be filtered or not, and if so, what customizations that IP should have.
For example, we might block social networking sites for one company,
while another may want myspace unblocked, but others blocked.

Because it doesn't sit in the path, it doesn't delay traffic at all, and
is not a point of failure that can take you down.  You don't have to
custom route netblocks through the device, so 10.100.100.5 might be
filtered while 10.100.100.6 is not, easy as pie.

I'm just saying, this is one case where it may be worth it to talk to
them.  Our school district went with it after trying many other
solutions and is happy as well.

And I don't get any credit / discounts for recommending it (but I will
ask :) ).

Randy

Randy Cosby
Vice President