We do have the gear, both MikroTik and Ubiquiti.  In the test lab
situation with Ubiquiti we are only seeing 25-30MBit/s.  In real world
my customers are seeing the same thing.  I'm hoping to get another test
going tomorrow to check to see if we can do anything better than
25-30MBit/s.  I wish I had better results, but we can't get the
throughput advertised.

Problem is, Mikrotik 802.11a/b/g gets the same thing.

MikroTik's first RouterOS to feature the n protocol was slightly
lacking, but hey it's beta.  Next release came out and fixed quite a few
of the issues.  One thing we do have in play is MikroTik's 802.11n gear.
I'm using ARC dual-pol antennas, with the R5N, real world testing at 3
Miles PtP, 60+MBit/s (we don't have 100% perfect LOS, I see the top of
the 300' tower, and we're at 150' for this link).  Not bad for a set of
devices at under $500.

I'm not trying to bash Jayson's email.  I don't see how you can get
130Mbit when the port is 100Mbit.  The only way I could imagine that a
PowerStation AP could get 100 subs with 12MB/6MB is when 99 of them are
not using it and 1 is, but even at that, I don't believe it. The simple
way the 802.11a/b/g protocol works, the beacons it sends out, wireless
frames, the so called noisy environment, that has all been portrayed
makes me extremely skeptical.

Regards,
Chuck Hogg
Shelby Broadband