You could use an Adtran Atlas800 box to convert or reconfigure your T1s.
The stock ones come with 2 t1 ports I think. They are cheap on Ebay, and
I have a couple kicking around too. We used to use them to convert PRIs
to T1s and before that BRIs to PRIs. It could also replace the channel
bank if you got the right cards for it.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:34:33PM -0400, Scott Carullo wrote:

> I have T1 from an asterisk box feeding into a channel bank which then
> provides individual analog lines to OLD Hitachi PBX.
>
> Rhino says channel bank should work fine (this is second one and they have
> tested it)
>
> However, this is not the case, less than half the time it works, more than
> half the time the PBX can't pick up the line from the channel bank.  I had
> a ground start line from telco put in to compare - it works with pbx every
> time.
>
> So I am in need of 1 of 2 items.  I prefer a loop start to ground start
> converter (needs to take loop start line and provide out a ground start
> line not sure they make them this direction) or a channel bank that will
> just work providing ground start lines to PBX.
>
> Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance...
>
> Scott Carullo
> Brevard Wireless
> 321-205-1100 x102

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/