I bought two of the Northern Tool $79.00 15 watt panels, their $49.00
charge controller, a deep cycle marine battery from Walmart and built
my own.  So far, the "fully charged" light comes on every day.  The
battery should run my two radio repeater for more than a week.  Might
not be the club way to do it, but it works.

Mike