Yep, but if you line the enclosure with foil tape or put it in a metal
enclosure, the problem goes away. I deployed several hundred of these
about 6 years ago and still have a lot in the field. As they would lose
config, I took a roll of aluminum tape with me and lined the plastic
boxes with the tape. I haven't lost a CB3 config in about 3 years.

Cameron