Good idea, but it won't let me.  I receive this message:

message=bad band and/or channel, see 'wireless info' for supported
channels;code=4

Apparently, it IS possible with the Wili cards, but still don't have
a total answer to my query.  Can anybody help a fellow WISPA member?

Hasn't anybody thought about doing this or is doing this?  You could
squeeze a couple more sectors on a tower if this is possible.

Mike