This doesn't work (can't get to port 81; if it's MT check to see that you
have an admins list and a default drop input policy on it):
http://64.146.146.1:81/graphs/iface/uplink-to-pud/

> I did have to upgrade a backhaul link to one of the towers recently.  It
tested plenty fast but pings would jump to 2000 to 3000ms when you ran a
ping test.  My *theory* is that the link was able to handle the speed but
not the number of "threads" running through it.

Do you mean PPS?  Threads are built on processes, a CPU thing.

Being in Washington I'm sure you love trees.  And Microsoft =P

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle