From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 11:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] backhaul choices

Hi All,

I have to upgrade a couple of backhaul systems and I'm wondering what others

are using.

I've got Airaya gear in place.  I've LOVED it.  That's been some of the most

reliable gear that I've ever used.

I also like my Mikrotik hardware so far.  We've put quite a bit of it in
over the last year or so.

Both of the links I'm going to replace are indoor units with coax to the
outdoor antennas.  So no fancy weather issues to deal with.

It would be nice to go with Airaya again.  But the MT hardware to do the
same job is about 20% of the cost last time I checked.  I hate to go too
cheap, but I hate to spend too much for no gain.....  What are you guys
using these days?  Again, the antennas and such are already in place, all I
need to replace is the indoor ratios.

Why would you install what you put in?

laters,
marlon