Okay, there is no list of sites.  We are also a retail computer repair shop
and we have been dealing with this program for over a year now.  The story
is, it's first job is to see if you design websites.  If you do and you use
something like FrontPage, it will steal your login info, go to your site
then infect your index with a script redirecting the visitor to the picture
that tells them they are infected and will deposit the infection into their
temporary folder and adds a run command in the registry.  I've also seen the
files in the Java folder and the temp and prefetch folders as well as the
software distribution folders.  If you do use a webhost, most if not all
hosting services have forced the change of passwords as well as taken away
support for FrontPage extensions, even though Microsoft did away with them
as well awhile back.  The United States post office was infected, Kroger was
infected, the YMCA, and thousands of others.  Google now pre-checks for the
infection and will actually block entry into the site until the host or
domain holder contacts Google to request a review.  Anyhow, the program
itself changes every couple of weeks or so in order to get past Norton and
the rest.  The goal is to have the infected persons click and pay cash which
is just extortion because the program they think they are buying does
nothing.  And eventually the PC cannot be used because it keeps taking away
functions.  6 months ago it was estimated that this group has amassed over 5
million dollars this way.  Last week it hit hard yet again.  We have talks
with little old ladies daily about having their bank reverse the charges but
they seem too confused to do that so the crooks keep the cash.

So the answer is no.  there is no list and can't be.  No one is safe from
these people unless we all lock down our passwords and not auto save them in
the web design software.

Also be aware that a lot of the "Personal Anti-Virus" removal tools on the
internet are also from the same people trying to get payment on both ends.
Beware.  I used to tell people that if it popped up to not click on
anything, unplug the pc totally and not to go to that site for a few days.
Clicking the X to close was a fake, the thing was actually a picture and
clicking anything installed it.  Now it auto-installs and you're screwed.

The one from the past 2 weeks has been easier.  It's been going just to the
Program Files in an PAV folder.  You have to go to safe mode, delete the
folder then go to regedit,
HKLM\software\Microsoft\windows\currentversion\run and delete anything
saying PAV or Personal Anti-Virus.  Do the same in
HKCU\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run AND the other step is to
go to control panel and internet options and reset internet explorer
including deleting all user settings or else the danger is that the
infection also changed your browser and will redirect you to the infection
yet again.

Been there, done that.  This thing sucks but we've made lots of cash with it
even though I hate making it from other peoples misfortune.

If you have any questions, ask cause I've been everywhere with this little
gem.