From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Lakeland
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 8:22 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Used Tropos Mesh Equipment

This is from the Tower Pro list.  I have nothing to do with the equipment.
It is posted for information only.  If you buy any tell Zack to mail the 10%

check to WISPA.

 -B-

Hey all
I recently got the opportunity to buy a lot of refurbished Tropos Wifi units

that go on top of light poles. Ive been able to use a few on some local
projects but am looking to unload the remainder of them. If anyone has a
lead that produces a sale I'd give that person a 10% commission on it. I'm
looking to move either the whole lot or lots of 100 at a minimum. No small
lots. Ive got 600 refurbished Tropos 5210-3000 units. New they go for about
$3k each but I'm asking $450 each on these units. They all come with new
antennas (critical) and the original photovoltaic power cords and sun
shields. As I indicated they are used/refurbished but in good working order.

Terms would be as is where is.

Given that some of you might be doing the ATT WiFi installations I figured I

would throw it out here and see if someone wants to make some easy money and

get these off my hands. Thanks for the help, stay safe.

Zach Morley
925-493-0571

Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.