On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 08:26:25PM -0700, Marlon K. Schafer wrote:
> OK, we have the graphs opened up so you guys can see them.
>
> http://64.146.146.1:81/
>
> That's about 300 wireless and 70 ftth plus web and email servers.

Can you fix those graphs to retain the maximum 5 minute value for each
of the successively averaged down periods?  With it all wrapped up in
the Mikrotik stuff, you may not have access to that option.

In MRTG speak:

WithPeak[_]: wmy

That way you can see how much peak bandwidth you *actually* used a year
ago.  I find it useful.

lamb...@lambertfam.org