New age medicine - it's very profitable on their side, for the rest of us on
Earth it wastes so much time and money.  New products are great but not when
things are practiced without research.  Damned placebo effect!

Penn and Teller's show provides truth about these kinds of things.  One of
the best is acutonics.  Yes, tuning forks tuned to the frequency of emotions
to cure you.

So dumb you can't make it up.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle