From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:58 PM
To: "e...@wisp-router.com" <e...@wisp-router.com>, "WISPA General List"
<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mikrotik Weirdness!?

You've looked into CPU load and firewall stuff, right?

I too would try a new POE - only $20 to help find out.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

----

----