I can tell you the billable labor invoice we send to the customer that
subsequently gets sent to whoever installed the dish equipment after our
service was installed is well in excess of whatever commission or piecemeal
amount the "tech" made installing or selling it... Usually only happens
once, however, with the amount of turn over in this market for DBS
installers, our damage coordinator has been incredibly busy...

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Jerry Richardson <jrichard...@aircloud.com