I think ther are specific issues regarding ofdm and 900 MHz that
causes problems. We did everything possible to fix noise and radio
issues. We use all tiltek sector antennas with lmr cabling and cavity
filters at each radio. We were able to get sporadic speeds up to
8mbps. We did a radio firmware upgrade that did nothing to improve the
problem. One of the big problems we saw was the radio would seem to
lose connectivity with the access point. We would run continuous ping
tests and they would stop for long periods of time.

We replaced them with alvarion dsss radios and have had no problem
since. Also we no longer needed the cavity filters.

Sent from my iPhone