RickG wrote:
> I've actually been surprised how well behaved xbox has been on my
> network. The only issue I have is that users on my network cant host
> games for others on my network. They can host for other networks
> though. Strange.

As others have mentioned, if your whole network is heavily NATted that
could confuse things.

Another possibility: a lot of wireless gear doesn't let two clients on
the same AP talk to one another, or make that an adjustable setting. In
many instances, this is a good thing; one wireless client that can talk
to other wireless clients could do nasty things to the AP with all that
broadcast traffic. This is one of the limited instances when you'd want
two clients to communicate directly, but you'll have to weigh the pros
and cons.

David Smith
MVN.net