CC'ing Chuck, since he's on something called a... now what'd he call it
again... vaca-something?  Not sure what that is, but ok.

Couple weeks ago, we bought a single WB 58DP dish.  It showed up, looks
pretty nice -- and came with a Payday candy bar inside.  Cool!!

Today the high-performance model arrived.  It came in a much larger box, and
was already fully assembled (less the feed assembly).  Cool!!

I searched through the entire box twice looking for my candy bar... never
did find one.  It completely ruined my day...

We went to install these two units on a 10km link.  Couldn't get the first
end aligned right, because the radio was being a bitch and the roof closes
at 5.  Eyeballed it, probably a couple degrees off.

Got the second end installed during a blizzard in the pitch black of night,
trying to align it with snowflakes the size of baseballs hitting the laptop
screen.

Aparently these dishes are of such good quality that being off a couple
degrees on end A will impact your signal tremendously -- moving end B about
2-degrees either way drops signal by about 8dB.

So yeah, they seem to be pretty awesome dishes -- but I'm still pissed I
didn't get a candy bar.