Got back to both ends of our WB 5.8GHz links today.

RadioMobile says it's 10km, we should have 5-degrees up/down tilt, and using
the WB dishes see -59dBm.

We're seeing only -80dBm on both polarities.

Cables are new, professionally made and tested.  Pigtails are new, tested.
Radios are new, tested.

WB dishes... on one end, we have up-tilt of about 2 degrees.
On the other end, we have down-tilt of about 8 degrees.
Moving a couple degress each way (or, setting both at 5, like RM says) gets
almost no signal at all.

One is WB 58DP, one is the same, but with the high-performance shroud.

Any thoughts?  Bad antenna on one end?

Jayson