You have it all wrong, and need to study MPLS.  We have huge MPLS
implementations on MT backend.  We have been using for the last 4 or 5
releases from MT, including their latest beta's and RC's.
It's MUCH faster and MUCH MUCH more efficient than EoIP.  Again, study it,
MT has a MPLS Wiki page.

We have an old segment of our network where we have RB133's back-to-back to
form a backhaul.  With EoIP we saw aorund 8Mbps throughput.  Now with MPLS,
we're seeing 30Mbps from end-to-end --via 133's!!

Jayson